Saturday, February 7, 2009

News Flash!!!!


Old Country Buffet Forced to Close


The Old Country Buffet had to close it's doors after a fight broke out. It is alleged two senior citizens began to tussle over the last piece of fried chicken and the fight escalated over cold mashed potatoes. The disturbance poured out to the street where local police were able to subdue the patrons. No injuries were reported but the restaurant was described as a total loss. Charges are pending.


Actually the real news story is Craig and I had our first McDonald's hamburgers today. We've been here 1.5 years and just now broke down! Craig must have thought my stomach couldn 't handle "real meat" so purchased a Happy Meal for me. I will report any intestinal problems from this ordeal tomorrow.


I will be on the road February 10 - 26 travelling through Italy, France and Switzerland. I promise to have an update to the site before I leave on Tuesday. It is highly doubtful Craig will blog in my absence (he will be in Venice with me for the first four days before returning home) but I promise some exciting tidbits about my adventures upon my return.


Until Monday....enjoy what life has to throw at you!!!
fyi: I tried to post the picture of Oliver here but it ended up in the corner. My comment...I think it is time for a haircut. He uses his sense of smell to identify us now!






No comments: