Thursday, September 17, 2009

Order Amongst Chaos





I like order. I am anal. Some would call me a control freak.



I couldn't leave my office without stacking everything on my desk - my way of preparing for the next day.


Craig tells me everything will be there in the morning. I don't operate that way.







I read the endings of books so I can relax and enjoy the book.



I can't sit still. I start projects and sometimes actually finish them.



I rearrange furniture at least three times a month. Sometimes three times in one day - usually during the Vikings game.






When we moved to Poland we were given lists, had cultural immersion classes, told what to do and when to do it. And I followed them to the letter.

NOTE: I am forever grateful for having copies of passports, lists of credit cards, birth and wedding certificates in hand in the unlikely event of (gasp) theft!!!





I'm coming home now. There aren't any lists. Really don't need them. Pay the satellite bill and close out the bank accounts. One day max!!













I have no furniture to move. Ran out of books to read. Sorted out all the spare change. Cleaned the cupboards. Updated my resume. On hold now until the movers come on the 28th.

So what do I do all day?


I sit around and watch the world go by!!



No comments: